|GUIDELINES FOR PAPER
- The manuscript should be prepared using LaTeX processing system, basic font Roman 12pt size. The papers should be in English and typed in frames 12 x 20 cm (margins 3 cm on left and right and 4 cm on top and bottom) in single column on A4-format white paper with 1.5 line spacing. On the first page leave 4 cm space on the top for the journal's headings. The papers submitted for publication in South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences should not be more than 10 pages.
- Each page should be numbered, the first page of manuscripts should contain (i) the title (should be in capital letters); (ii) the author’s name(s) and full mailing address with e-mail, phone number and fax number; (iii) An abstract of not less than 150 words and not exceeding 300 words; (iv) Key-Words; (v) AMS subject classification .
- Authors are requested to submit manuscripts through online (http://rsmams.org/journals/seajmams/home) or electronically at the e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Manuscripts should not have been copyrighted, published or submitted elsewhere. An effort is made to publish a paper duly recommended by a referee within a period of three months.
- Papers should be arranged in sections as follows: Title, Abstract, Key-words, Authors affiliation, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Figures, Tables, and Legends for illustrations, Acknowledgement (if any), References. Abbreviations should be spelt out when first used in the text.
- References should be mentioned by a number in square brackets at the end of the manuscript and should be organized as follows:
 Agarwal, R.P., Resonance of Ramanujan's Mathematics, Vol. II, New Age International (P) Limited, New Delhi (1996).
 Denis, R.Y., On certain expansions of basic hypergeometric functions and q-fractional derivatives, Ganita 38 (21), 91-100, (1987).
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make changes whether stylistic and / or grammatical and delete and rewrite sentences of the paper as deemed necessary.
Please refer the following sample copy for manuscript preparation.
Click here for sample copy
No manuscript should be submitted which has previously been published, or which has been simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. The copyright in a published article rests solely with the Publisher, and the paper may not be reproduced in whole in part by any means whatsoever without prior written permission.
- The content of a paper published in this Journal is the sole responsibility of the author or authors, and its publication does not imply the concurrence of the Editors or the Publisher.
- While great care will be taken of manuscripts and files, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss. In their own interest, authors are advised to keep a copy of everything they send.
Ten reprints of each paper / article will be supplied. Additional reprints may be ordered prior to publication and will be charged at cost.
There are no page charges for publications in the Journal . However, if author(s) (whose paper is accepted for publication in any of the SEAJMMS periodicals) is (are) unable to send the LaTeX file of the accepted paper, then a charge Rs. 100 (US $ 05) per page will be levied for LaTex typesetting charges. All articles published in the Journal are open access. The Open Access publishing provides unrestricted access of articles to all readers, anywhere in the world. The Membership charge of the Society is mandatory along with the Article Editing charge of Rs. 250/ 10 USD per page for accepted article.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Manuscripts may be submitted at any time. However early submission is encouraged and manuscripts received late may be held over to a latter issue.
The papers intended for publication in South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences may be submitted in duplicate along with the soft copy in CD to:
Dr. S.N. Singh,
263, Line Bazar, Husainabad, Near ZA Khan Care Clinic,
Line Bazar Jaunpur-222002 (UP) India
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Research Paper in electronic form is also accepted.