|GUIDELINES FOR PAPER
- The manuscript should be prepared using LaTeX processing system, basic font Roman 12pt size. The papers should be in English and typed in frames 12 x 20 cm (margins 3 cm on left and right and 4 cm on top and bottom) in single column on A4-format white paper with 1.5 line spacing. On the first page leave 4 cm space on the top for the journal's headings.
- Each page should be numbered, the first page of manuscripts should contain (i) the title (should be in capital letters); (ii) the author’s name(s) and full mailing address with e-mail, phone number and fax number; (iii) An abstract of not less than 150 words and not exceeding 300 words; (iv) Key-Words; (v) AMS subject classification .
- Authors are requested to submit manuscripts through online (http://rsmams.org/journals/seajmams/home) or electronically at the e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Manuscripts should not have been copyrighted, published or submitted elsewhere. An effort is made to publish a paper duly recommended by a referee within a period of three months.
- Papers should be arranged in sections as follows: Title, Abstract, Key-words, Authors affiliation, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Figures, Tables, and Legends for illustrations, Acknowledgement (if any), References. Abbreviations should be spelt out when first used in the text.
- References should be mentioned by a number in square brackets at the end of the manuscript and should be organized as follows:
 Agarwal, R.P., Resonance of Ramanujan's Mathematics, Vol. II, New Age International (P) Limited, New Delhi (1996).
 Denis, R.Y., On certain expansions of basic hypergeometric functions and q-fractional derivatives, Ganita 38 (21), 91-100, (1987).
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make changes whether stylistic and / or grammatical and delete and rewrite sentences of the paper as deemed necessary.
- Authors are requested to arrange block making, printing and publication charges of their papers @ US$ 15.00 per page from their institutions or research projects. For authors in India this charge is Rs. 400 per page. Ten reprints of a paper are provided to the authors ex-gratis.
No manuscript should be submitted which has previously been published, or which has been simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. The copyright in a published article rests solely with the Publisher, and the paper may not be reproduced in whole in part by any means whatsoever without prior written permission.
- The content of a paper published in this Journal is the sole responsibility of the author or authors, and its publication does not imply the concurrence of the Editors or the Publisher.
- While great care will be taken of manuscripts and files, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss. In their own interest, authors are advised to keep a copy of everything they send.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Manuscripts may be submitted at any time. However early submission is encouraged and manuscripts received late may be held over to a latter issue.
The papers intended for publication in South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences may be submitted in duplicate along with the soft copy in CD to:
Dr. S.N. Singh,
263, Line Bazar, Husainabad, Near ZA Khan Care Clinic,
Line Bazar Jaunpur-222002 (UP) India
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Research Paper in electronic form is also accepted.